Does Mike Scioscia sign?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Wise men say to never send a card ttm if you can't bear to do without it. In many ways this is true and yet, we've probably all taken the risk and sent one or two or more. Okay, here is the dilemma, my only card of Mike Scioscia is the '81 Topps RC with Fernando Valenzuela. I do not know how reliable Scioscia is and whether I'll get my card back if I send it. The Bench data bank gives no home address so no feedback, It will have to be c/o Angels at Angel stadium. Anyone have any experience with him? Thanks, Rooster.

I personally have not seen a return from Mike Scioscia in many years (well before he became manager of the Angels). However, if you want to try him but don't want to send the 1981 Topps card that you have, I am more than willing to send you a card or two that are less valuable and you wouldn't mind losing. Just let me know.

If ya send it to me can get him IP he signs a lot IP. Should have him by end of year. Lmk thanks chad

Chad is very reliable when it comes to getting things signed IP...he did a couple Dan Ellis 8x10s for my Dallas Stars PC since Ellis is with the Ducks now and they came out great. Highly recommended!

I have received signed cards back from him but I sent them to Spring Training. They came back but it was after the season was over.

Hi guys, I love the swarm of information you all give. I live in N.Cali so IP is not going to happen, but Chad, if you would be willing to do that for me, I'm sure we can work out some sort of compensation, I'd love it. You can PM me your mailing address if you want. Thanks for all of your help. ~Rooster.

He has been one of the most unreliable TTM signers through the years. I say go with the IP option.