2012 Bowman FT (5 hobby boxes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

66 Jackie Bradley Jr. (#'d 118/500) BOS
10 Bryce Harper (#'d 448/500) WAS

I am interested in these. Can buy if needed. Please check my site if you want to trade.

I have 2012 Bowman Purple Prospects Campos and Bird if you are interested.

Looking for Braves in return. Would do a PWE to keep cost down

I need these..

2012 Bowman Orange:65 Ben Revere (#'d 133/250) MIN $3.00
2012 Bowman International 65 Ben Revere MIN $2.50

* Pricing is based on 2011 BV's

I have this

2011 Robinson Cano Topps Chrome Orange Refractor $5.00

Eric, I have BBP17 Sanchez, gold 22 Cano and 8 different 2008 YSL cards and 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect BCP214 Laird non auto. I am interest in the Martinez auto along with any other Cardinals I can get for the above. LMK, Aaron

Zach - Unfortunately, I didn't see anything on your site and I'm not selling at the moment. Thanks for the reply!

*****************************************************************************************

Copesky45 - The only thing I saw on your sell list was the Philbin Auto, but I know we are way off on value for the Simmons Auto.

*****************************************************************************************

utvoltfan - Would this work for you?

You receive:
2012 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice #BP24 J.R. Graham
2012 Bowman Gold #7 Dan Uggla
2012 Bowman Gold #202 Tyler Pastornicky

I receive:
2012 Bowman Prospects Purple Campso & Bird

PWE is fine with me. Please feel free to post if OK with you. If not, please let me know what you would like to change. Thanks!

****************************************************************************************

David - I have the Cano Orange Refractor. Any other Yanks?

****************************************************************************************

Aaron - I was hoping to get some of the Yankees prospect autos in return for my autos. Would you be interested in any of the other Cardinals listed?

Thanks for the replies!!

-Eric

interested in bowman's best kemp and verlander

have lots of mantle, ruth, mattingly,jeter, etc on my google tradepage

thanks,john

Last edited:
sandman43103 - Would this work for you?

You receive:
2012 Bowman Blue #6 Matt Garza /500
2012 Bowman Gold #6 Matt Garza
2012 Bowman #6 Matt Garza
2012 Bowman #128 Doug Fister

I receive:
2007 Topps Factory Set Rookie Bonus #6 Chase Wright
2007 Topps Factory Set Rookie Bonus #19 Joba Chamberlain

I could be wrong, but I don't think McGehee is in Bowman this year.

If that works for you, please feel free to post. If not, please let me know what you would like to change. Also, PWE is fine with me if it's OK with you. LMK. Thanks!!

Aaron - Would this work for you?

You receive:
2012 Bowman Blue #207 Adron Chambers /500
2012 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP5 Shelby Miller
2012 Bowman Gold #18 Yadier Molina
2012 Bowman Gold #57 Allen Craig
2012 Bowman Gold #59 Adam Wainwright
2012 Bowman Gold #157 Chris Carpenter

I receive:
2012 Bowman Gold #22 Robinson Cano
2012 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP17 Gary Sanchez
One or Two 2008 YSL's

If that works for you, please feel free to post. If not, please let me know what you would like to change. Thanks Aaron!

John - I'm on my way out the door. I will take a look at your site and get back to you later today.

Thank you!!

-Eric

I have some Hughes on my WWW to include topps gold RC, Just Minors auto and game used, also have autos of Joba and I beleive a Brett Gardner as well.
I am interested in as many Strasburg & Harper inserts and chrome RC's as I can get from you.

Last edited:
sandman43103 - Would this work for you?

You receive:
2012 Bowman Blue #6 Matt Garza /500
2012 Bowman Gold #6 Matt Garza
2012 Bowman #6 Matt Garza
2012 Bowman #128 Doug Fister

I receive:
2007 Topps Factory Set Rookie Bonus #6 Chase Wright
2007 Topps Factory Set Rookie Bonus #19 Joba Chamberlain

I could be wrong, but I don't think McGehee is in Bowman this year.

If that works for you, please feel free to post. If not, please let me know what you would like to change. Also, PWE is fine with me if it's OK with you. LMK. Thanks!!

Thank you!!

-Eric

You're right, McGehee isn't in Bowman this year. Trade is posted...PWE is fine by me. Thanks for the trade.

Hi! Do you need any of these? Also please check my site for other Yanks

CC Sabathia 2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor
Philip Hughes 2006 Bowman Draft Futures Game FG19 (2)
Philip Hughes 2006 Tristar Prospects Plus 56

I can use this one... thanks, Bri

Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors:
82 Dayan Diaz (#'d 054/250) HOU

I too can use the Blue Refractor Diaz.

I have the Gold Granderson and feel free to check my updated trade site for something to even it up.

Thanks,

Ryan

John (six43dpnc) - Would you do the 2 Bowman's Best (Verlander & Kemp) for your 2008 UD House that Ruth Built 7 & 19 in a PWE? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!

***************************************************************************************

Clemson2012 - PM responded. Thanks!

***************************************************************************************

yankees1 - The only one I need is the 2011 Topps 60 Joba Auto. I would do the Strasburg Blue, Gold and a Harper base Chrome for it. Please let me know if that works for you. If not, I totally understand as I usually don't like to trade autos for inserts/parallels either. Thanks!!

89 Giants - I could use these from your tradelist:

Garrison Lassiter 11 Topps Pro Debut Blue #48
Alfonso Soriano 00 Fleer Pros Glossy #41
Bernie Williams 04 Leaf Press Proof #54

Would you accept these in return?

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP26 Joseph Staley
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP51 Brett Krill
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP100 Tommy Joseph
2012 Bowman Prospects #BP44 Adam Duvall
2012 Bowman Prospects #BP51 Brett Krill
2012 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP97 Andrew Susac (#'d 328/500)
2012 Bowman Prospects International #BP44

Please feel free to post if that works for you. If not, please let me know what you would like to change. Thanks!!

sandman43103 - Thanks for the trade!!

Bri (ILLRYMESAYA) - Unfortunately I didn't see anything I could use. Thanks for the reply!

Ryan (Rarthur) - PM sent!

Thank you everyone!

-Eric

Could you add in either the Strasburg Silver ice or the Harper Bowmans best prospect card...If so I can do the trade. Please post. Thanks