WTTF RC's of these players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for rookie cards of these players.

Cal Ripken Jr.
82 Donruss
82 Fleer
82 Topps
82 Topps Traded

Tony Gwynn
83 Donruss
83 Fleer
83 Topps

Ken Griffey Jr.
Any/All of his 89 RC's

Derek Jeter
Any/All of his 93 RC's

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Have Ripken T, D and F. I have several of each in varying grades. Are you buying ? Checked your trade pages but didn't see anything I could use. Would do a little research and sell for for around 75% of ebay prices.

Alan

not sure what yo uhave i need but i probably have 50 or so griffey rookies and 3-4 each on gwynns. I have a wantslist on my site and will go through my 2008 bow ch ref set to see if i need any you have

Have Ripken T, D and F. I have several of each in varying grades. Are you buying ? Checked your trade pages but didn't see anything I could use. Would do a little research and sell for for around 75% of ebay prices.

Alan

Alan

Lmk what you would need for the Ripken Jr. fleer and donruss rc's. Have a topps now. No hurry just whenever you get a chance.

Thanks,
Dennis

not sure what yo uhave i need but i probably have 50 or so griffey rookies and 3-4 each on gwynns. I have a wantslist on my site and will go through my 2008 bow ch ref set to see if i need any you have

Feel free to check it out, may also have some more in a box that isn't listed yet to.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis,
How about $20 dlvd ? I picked out two of the best ones I have. They're both beautiful nrmtmt+ and centered. I guarantee you'll be happy with them. If good for you go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,
Alan

Hey Dennis,
How about $20 dlvd ? I picked out two of the best ones I have. They're both beautiful nrmtmt+ and centered. I guarantee you'll be happy with them. If good for you go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan

I will go post it up for us right now, will send postal money order for payment tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis:

I have many Jeter Rookies that I will "sell" for a good price.
I have Topps, Upper Deck, Select, Score & Pinnacle.
Let me know which ones you are interested in & how many
of each and I will give you a very responable price.

Thanks.

Gene

Shoot me a pm with what 1 each would be or a price on each sets rc of Jeter.

Thanks,
Dennis