A few 1990's for the Ripken Jr. collectors FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was digging through some older stuff and found A few for the Ripken collectors:
1994 Collectors Choice Silver Signature #240
1994 UD Electric Diamond #425
1995 Fleer All Star Game #5 of 25 (Ozzie Smith on back)
1996 Topps Classic Confrontations #CC2
1997 UD All Star Game #20

1990sripkens0001.jpg

My wants below. I do not sell. Thanks

re

Good morning can you use a
2002 topps Heritage SP Earl Snyder #396? $5 for the 94 Electric Diamond? LMK Thanks Charlie

re

No Lists but have my www will dig abit and see what else I may have for mets Thanks Charlie

re

looking thru some inserts and found these

rey ordonez
96 SP Premier Prospects foil #1
97 Ultra Kid Gloves 11 of 12
97 Fleer Rookie Sensations Alex Ochoa
96 Summit Artists Proof Jason Isringhausen #99
02 Playoff Prestige Matsui/Reyes C-3
LMK if not please look at my WWW And LMK Thanks Charlie

looking thru some inserts and found these

rey ordonez
96 SP Premier Prospects foil #1
97 Ultra Kid Gloves 11 of 12
97 Fleer Rookie Sensations Alex Ochoa
96 Summit Artists Proof Jason Isringhausen #99
02 Playoff Prestige Matsui/Reyes C-3
LMK if not please look at my WWW And LMK Thanks Charlie

I am pretty sure I have all of those Charlie. Check your years, I think a couple of them are wrong. I don't do buckets (unlabelled tiny pictures are useless to me as my wants are very specific). I appreciate you trying. Thanks.

re

I am pretty sure I have all of those Charlie. Check your years, I think a couple of them are wrong. I don't do buckets (unlabelled tiny pictures are useless to me as my wants are very specific). I appreciate you trying. Thanks.

No Problem the years are correct, cards are in hand and that is the year on the back and as far as unlabeled tiny pictures you are very inccorect my photos have names and BVs except for large insert scans just the years.

I believe the Kid Glove is a 1998 as there were no "Kid Gloves" in 97 and the Prestige is a 2005 I believe. You may want to double check. When I looked at your view of the albums in your bucket (thumbnails), I could not even see what the team name was on most of your thumbnails. I won't take the time to go from pic to pic looking for a Met I might need. That is why I do not do buckets. Peace, Mike