2011 Allen and Ginter Manny Pacquiao RED Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonavy0806

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I pulled this in a case of 2011 A&G. Please let me know if you're interested!
Thanks, Brian

Pacquiao.jpg

Thanks for all the interest - I just got home from vacation, so I will try to go through all the requests a little bit later this week... I probably should have waited to post until I got home, but I was too excited I had to show it off.

That being said, if you can put together a trade offer for me, that would be helpful. I'd be interested in Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken Jr., Derek Jeter or HOFer autos for this. I would also be interested in selling, but I'm not sure on the price just yet...

Thanks! Brian

Okay, after much deliberation, I have decided to try to sell on eBay first. I will probably list it for something ridiculous (like $2500) and listen to offers as well; but that way I can hopefully get a good feel for what people are willing to pay for it (I'm expecting $800-$1000 based on the Blue Auto BV of $900). If you are interested in buying and want to work something out on the Bench, I would obviously save about 10% in fees, so I'm certainly willing to deal here first; plus Benchies are just better people.

Thanks for all the responses, and I will start a new post if my desires change from selling to trading. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Brian

I see you have 3 offers from different users on Ebay. Are they ridiculously low?

2 of 3 are where I expected ($800-$1000 range). But one is at $550. That's still nothing to sneeze at but it's too low for me to give it much consideration, as I would rather just hang on to the card at that price.

I'm still happy to sell to a Bench member first and for less (fewer fees), but we'll see. Thanks for bumping my post :)

Brian

so what kind of price can you offer me? I'm a proud benchie and for the right price maybe a Pac Man au owner.