Richie Ashburn cut auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tradem

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just Pulled today

07 sp legendary cuts "Quotation Cuts" ser# 08/48 $150

tire kicking to see single card offers LMK thanks scan at www

i have many pages of trade material in my sig. i have a page for hofer and retired player gus, a page for current player gus, a page for certified autos and rookie cards, and a few pages for inserts and parallels. please take a gander and let me know if anything interests you for the ashburn auto. i do have a ripken 2003 Diamond Kings Gold Foil #168 #d/100 $50 for trade.

plmk

thnx!

auto

i have many pages of trade material in my sig. i have a page for hofer and retired player gus, a page for current player gus, a page for certified autos and rookie cards, and a few pages for inserts and parallels. please take a gander and let me know if anything interests you for the ashburn auto. i do have a ripken 2003 Diamond Kings Gold Foil #168 #d/100 $50 for trade.

plmk

thnx!

Thanks but looking for a single card for card trade

cut

still looking to trade for another equal bv auto prefer retired or HOfer or a Ripken I don't have lmk