Old vinyl 33 records

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This liquidator shop just opened around the corner from me and they have a lot of old vinyl. These people are storage unit bidders, like you'd see on the History channel or something. Most of what I saw was 70's and 80's stuff, if you have anything you like or need, reply and I will try to look for it the next time I go over there.

Note- I can't run over there everytime I get a response but I should be able to get back to people within a couple weeks. If you are in hurry, please don't reply.

I have a Friend who collects original Doors albums. They are older then 70's and 80's but it is worth a shot.

No Doors or Elvis. No Beatles either but I did see the soundtrack to the movie Seargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band with the Bee Gees, Aerosmith, etc.

No Stones, Hendrix, or Cream...saw an early Pete Townshend album, some Styx, Tom Jones.