Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on everything NO LIMITATIONS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazedfan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
In my continuing effort to downsize my website, so that I can place brand new inventory there, I am bringing back my buy 2 get 1 free deal.

But this time, with NO LIMITATIONS!! Anything listed there is available.

Prices are listed for all gued cards and autos, prices with be priced out at 80%-90% off BV for set fillers and inserts. S/H will be $2.50 for up to 4 gued cards/autos and $.05 for each additional card. S/H will be $2.50 for up to 15 set fillers/inserts (except for the thick ones, which will be 10) and $.40 for each additional up to 15 cards.

First come first served on this sale. I will accept paypal, money orders or cash at buyers' risk.

GUED CARDS,AUTOS, SET FILLERS AND INSERTS:

http://bbcards4sale2.webs.com/basketball19922010.htm

Are these still available?
08 UD Masterpieces Black Framed - 96
08 SP Authentic Rookie Exclusives - NB
05 Absolute (Hobby - shiny version) - 80 Harden, 82 Oswalt
08 Bowman PROSPECTS GOLD (BP): 3, 80
Thanks, Al

Are these still available?
08 UD Masterpieces Black Framed - 96
08 SP Authentic Rookie Exclusives - NB
05 Absolute (Hobby - shiny version) - 80 Harden, 82 Oswalt
08 Bowman PROSPECTS GOLD (BP): 3, 80
Thanks, Al

As of this reply, they are still available. I am currently working on a huge set filler list, so LMK as soon as you can, so that I hopefully don't pull it for the other person.
With this sale and the 80% off BV, plus $2.50 s/h, they would be $4.75 delivered with a money order, cash at buyers' risk or paypal US confirmed or I can send in a PWE for $3, at buyers' risk, with a money order, cash at buyers' risk or a paypal gift payment (buyer and seller must agree).
Thank you.

Let's go with $3 paypal gift - PWE. Please post it up. Thanks, Al

As of this reply, they are still available. I am currently working on a huge set filler list, so LMK as soon as you can, so that I hopefully don't pull it for the other person.
With this sale and the 80% off BV, plus $2.50 s/h, they would be $4.75 delivered with a money order, cash at buyers' risk or paypal US confirmed or I can send in a PWE for $3, at buyers' risk, with a money order, cash at buyers' risk or a paypal gift payment (buyer and seller must agree).
Thank you.

Let's go with $3 paypal gift - PWE. Please post it up. Thanks, Al

You got it, please confirm. The Bowman Gold Prospect cards are 2009, not 2008, as it was a writing error on mine and your part, since I never had those #'s in 2008.
I received your paypal payment and I will ship the cards out tomorrow. PM sent as well.
Thank you.

Last edited: