Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on everything NO LIMITATIONS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazedfan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
In my continuing effort to downsize my website, so that I can place brand new inventory there, I am bringing back my buy 2 get 1 free deal.

But this time, with NO LIMITATIONS!! Anything listed there is available.

Prices are listed for all gued cards and autos, prices with be priced out at 80%-90% off BV for set fillers and inserts. S/H will be $2.50 for up to 4 gued cards/autos and $.05 for each additional card. S/H will be $2.50 for up to 15 set fillers/inserts (except for the thick ones, which will be 10) and $.40 for each additional up to 15 cards.

First come first served on this sale. I will accept paypal, money orders or cash at buyers' risk.

GUED CARDS,AUTOS, SET FILLERS AND INSERTS:

http://bbcards4sale2.webs.com/hockey19902009.htm

***** For this hockey sale, the first person that buys 6 total cards will get another card, of their choice, FREE.
So it now would become a buy 2 get 1 free, another buy 2 get 1 free and then an extra card FREE (lowest price still prevails on the free or free cards). *****

Last edited:
For this hockey sale, the first person that buys 6 total cards will get another card, of their choice, FREE.
So it now would become a buy 2 get 1 free, another buy 2 get 1 free and then an extra card FREE (lowest price still prevails on the free or free cards).
I will also update my original thread.