Review Bowman Signature N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman Signature N F L​

5 Packs // 5 cards per pack
5 Autos per Box
2 Chrome Rookie Auto'd Cards

I received the following:

7 unique base cards - 7% of the 100 card base set (1-100)

img293.jpg

Bowman Signature is an artistic rendition of an action photo of the player. The front of the card is glossy and the reverse is matte. I'm not a fan of this particular design. In a high end product, (retails in Orlando $170 to $200) I want a better looking card - and more of them.... maybe even number the cards if we are not going to get a few more cards per box.

6 unique rookie cards - 6% of the set (101-200)

img294.jpg

Many of these rookies could be nearly anyone - the jerseys have no numbers, the helmets have no logos, - who in the heck are some of these guys? I'll bet the photo editor(s) had one heck of a time determining who was/is who in this issue. There is one short print - Luck w/o a ball.

Inserts

img295.jpg

Scouting Combine - 2x
Luck/Newton
Foles/Cousins

Inside the Numbers
Matt Schaub

Autos

img296.jpg

Marvin McNutt
Brandon Weeden
Greg Childs

Chrome Rookie Autos

img297.jpg

DeVier Posey
Brock Osweiler

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Bowman Signature Football - wow, if one wants a set of this issue, a lot of 'crackin' is going to have to happen. In a 5 pack box, one gets 12.5% of a set - or even spending $170 per box - one will need to have a minimum of 9 boxes to even have an opportunity to have enough for a set - vets and rookies. $1530 minimum investment -- pretty stout. Yes, one will have a good number of autos after 9 boxes...

The autos - the chrome rookies are blue Sharpee - on the card!! They look fantastic. The other autos are stickers and the cards don't seem to be designed for the auto.

Overall grade B- not a fan of the design at all. Issue needs more base in the packs or number the individual cards - maybe to 150?

Go pick up a box or 9 and send the Tebow cards to me!!

Duane

Nice review! Seems pretty accurate based on the breakdown and card design.

With that said....what can I get you for the Vick and McNutt AU?

Thanks.

Hi Duane, thanks for the review! Did you happen to pull any Bears or Vikings besides the Childs AU?

Curtis

Not sure if I like the design on the cards. But thats just my preference I guess. With that said Duane did you happen to pull any Steelers?? Let me know if you get a chance. Thank you sir!

Chris

Good review as always, Duane....thanks for the Archives you sent.

I agree with you, I don't know half of the guys except McNutt and our former Spartan QB, Cousins. I don't get why Bowman would do that, especially on a high end product, geesh.

Talk soon....best wishes always,
Diane

I really dont like artistic renditions. I don't think I would buy any of this product except for the few rookies thatmight not be in other sets. With that being said. PLMK if you pulled any of these.

110 123 138 139 174

Brett

i agree i want a better photo for a high end product i liked the weeden i want a richardson auto or not i think that guy is gonna be nuts