WTTF Twolves, Hawks, Bulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbfan85

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
WTTF timberwolves, hawks and bulls 2009 and current. I asked my son who is two who his favorite teams were from logos and those were the three teams he chose so i am looking for any base or rookies from these teams from his birth year till current LMK

I have these:

2009-10 112 Panini Bill Cartwright
2009-10 2 Panini Joe Johnson
2009-10 52 Panini Ramon Sessions
2009-10 26 Panini Threads Team Threads - Away Kevin Love

Rich

I have these:

2009-10 112 Panini Bill Cartwright
2009-10 2 Panini Joe Johnson
2009-10 52 Panini Ramon Sessions
2009-10 26 Panini Threads Team Threads - Away Kevin Love

Rich

what you looking for in trade for these i dont have much basket ball to trade but have alot of football and baseball

i have base, inserts of all of those teams. would be looking for lakers. lmk if you have any from 2009 and up. thanks. pm me. larry

Timberwolves...

Hi there!!

Just saw your posting. I may have a few Timberwolves rookies from 2009 and current. Also, I know for sure I have one or two Derrick Rose rookies to trade as well. I am looking for rookies in Patrick Willis, Randy Moss, Aldon Smith, Kendall Hunter, Lamichael James, and A.J Jenkins. Maybe if you had something we can work out something. Take care.

Hawks and Bulls Base

Hello,
i can come up with approximately 35 base cards of Hawks (Wilkins, J.Smith, Etc) and some Bulls...i'll work on some scans later. do you have any Lakers by any chance?

WTTF timberwolves, hawks and bulls 2009 and current. I asked my son who is two who his favorite teams were from logos and those were the three teams he chose so i am looking for any base or rookies from these teams from his birth year till current LMK