Looking For McDonald's Items, Ads,Signs,etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,
Looking for McDonald's stuff, primarily advertising, such as signs, crew badges,pins, even clean or unused food wrappers and cartons,such as fry or sandwich containers.Not really looking for Happy Meal toys, unless it is a McDonald's character.Plmk if you have something that you think may be of an interest to me.Thanks. Jeff.

Try going to your local McDonalds and talk to the managers. Not A manager, THE manager. I was a maintenance man at a mcd's and part of my job was to change the pop (point of purchase) displays, window "stickers", etc, etc. and when I took something down it went straight to the dumpster. As far as unused wrappers and whatnot you could probably go to different locations and get a couple different things at each one. I wouldn't ask for too much at any one location but if you were to ask for a big mac and a 1/4 pounder container they would probably give them to you without a second thought.

Thanks for the info. I used to work at the local McD's,lol. The same manager I worked for is still there and I have been gone from there 15 years.I have a few things,but would like to add to my collection.