Super Bowl XXV Limited Edition Silver Anniversary Commemorative Card Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have this unopened box from NFL Pro Set. I am looking to move this. I will sell it for something reasonable or trade for cards off my wantslist in baseball or hockey, but mainly I am moving and want to move this box of cards.

How many cards are in the set? I may be interested, but cannot look through Freewebs on a work computer. What are you priority needs (sets/teams/players)? Also, I have these Hockey cards:
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports 190 Gabriel Bourque
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports 192 Scott Glennie
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports 193 Calvin de Haan
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports 198 Colten Teubert
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports 248 Kim St-Pierre

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/LqTkEErt_p-yETOE9-qeS9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

I have not opened the box it is still factory sealed. On the outside it says 160 super bowl cards. I am looking for anything off my wantlists I have sets from 1998- current on there. Take a look when you get a chance and let me know. I am not sure what this set is worth. LMK
Robert

I have not opened the box it is still factory sealed. On the outside it says 160 super bowl cards. I am looking for anything off my wantlists I have sets from 1998- current on there. Take a look when you get a chance and let me know. I am not sure what this set is worth. LMK
Robert

Robert-
I was able to find a checklist for the set and realized none of the guys I collect are in there. I do have some of your 2012 Topps insert needs and still have to look through my binders and see if I need any of the Desert Storm cards you have for trade.