Video Games FS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallica rocks

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Here is what I have to offer, please feel free to make offers. I can only accept Cash in mail, Money Orders, and personal checks at the moment. First class shipping is $3 for one game and $4 for multiple. Thanks!

All games are complete and in good condition unless noted otherwise. Prices are lower than recently ended auctions on the bay

PS1:
Metal Gear Solid (Case is slightly beat up, not too bad) $8

PS2:
God of War (Disc Only) $1
Manhunt $4

Xbox:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PH Edition) $8

Xbox 360:
Gears of War $5
Rainbow Six Vegas (Stickers on case) $5
UFC 2009: Undisputed $5

DVD:
Inglorious Basterds $2

Please let me know what your interested and again feel free to make offers

Last edited:
is the umbrella chronicles any good? i just got a wii not to long ago and have always liked the resident evil games

is the umbrella chronicles any good? i just got a wii not to long ago and have always liked the resident evil games

Sorry, Just sold it. Will let you know if it falls through.

But to answer your question, it all depends on your type of game play. There are really 3 type of resident evil games (At least how I classify them): Survival Horror (RE1,RE2,RE3,RE; Code Veronica X, etc.), Action (RE4, RE5), and Light Rail Shooter (RE: Survivor, RE Dead Aim, Umbrella Chronicles, etc.).

Again it all depends on your game type, I personally am not a huge fan of Light Rail shooters to be honest, but if you enjoy games like House of The Dead you should enjoy it

Sorry, Just sold it. Will let you know if it falls through.

But to answer your question, it all depends on your type of game play. There are really 3 type of resident evil games (At least how I classify them): Survival Horror (RE1,RE2,RE3,RE; Code Veronica X, etc.), Action (RE4, RE5), and Light Rail Shooter (RE: Survivor, RE Dead Aim, Umbrella Chronicles, etc.).

Again it all depends on your game type, I personally am not a huge fan of Light Rail shooters to be honest, but if you enjoy games like House of The Dead you should enjoy it

Thats cool thanks i like house of the dead but i also enjoyed the original RE's

I will take the XBox game(Elder Scrolls) go ahead and post it up.