WTTF old cap and holster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have been looking for a couple older items from garage sales, estate sales, etc and not having much luck. I wanted to find these in older styles because I didn't want these brand spanking new from a retailer. If you have one of these items and want to trade or sell, plmk.

Cincinnati Reds ball cap - can be one size fits all or pre fit(adult), prefer cotton cap, not looking for netted types. New ones are nice but would like one that has some age on it. Had one in the 80's, Mom probably got rid of it; not looking for a ****** item because I do want to wear it. :)

Hip holster - Prefer leather in a 4" or 6" barrel, condition not that important prefer no holes, tears etc but wear is ok. New ones today are made out of vinyl or something. Looking for a holster that fits the style of my firearms. (I ran this by Slavlite already for pre-approval).