2008 Goudey Graphs Derek Jeter Auto F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GUCD231

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Up for trade is a beautiful Derek Jeter Auto.I have only come across 1 other on Ebay,as this is different from the Sport Royalty ones that are around.The card is MINT and very gradeable.Also a beautiful full bold signature (on card).
The card books $250 and Beckett list the card as an exchange so I have no idea how many are out there,but I am guessing it's rare.

I am looking for a really nice Koufax,Aaron,DiMaggio (cut) Auto as well as a Ruth Jsy to part with it.Please lmk if you have any of these wants,NO buckets please.Thanks for the look,Steve.

Picture141.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Is there some fading in some of the letters in the back (for instance "primetime") or is it jut the reflection?

I have his Hank Aaron auto to trade:
Aaronauto.jpg

Hi,thanks for your intrest.The case is a bit scratched on the back,but the card is again in MINT condition.That's a very nice Aaron but looking for something a little more high-end on this one.Thanks tholugh for the offer.
Is there some fading in some of the letters in the back (for instance "primetime") or is it jut the reflection?

I have his Hank Aaron auto to trade:
Aaronauto.jpg