1994-95 Pinnacle SCORE Hockey Gold/Platinum Sets FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
This was a send-in in 1995. You sent in the complete gold set and you received a Platinum set along with the Pinnacle Logo stamped in your gold set. Each Team is in its own little box. I sent in the complete gold set and received all of these in return back in '95:
1994-95scorehockey2.jpg

I am showing the Gretzky gold on the left and the Platinum on the right. Each set is one of 1994 sets made.

1994-95scorehockey3.jpg

Notice the Pinnacle stamp on Gretzky's shoulder. Each redeemed card is stamped. The checklist and World Junior cards were not redeemable but their gold cards are in this set.

DSC_0059.jpg

I would love to get some help to my baseball wantlists below as I no longer collect Hockey, except for vintage NY Rangers cards (LMK if you have any vintage Topps Base Rangers).

I will send these in a medium or large USPS Flat Rate box (I will consume postage costs) in exchange I would like some wantlist help or since the Allen & Ginter blasters are coming out this week, send 2 unopened blasters and these are yours (includes postage in the blaster trade so you are more or less getting all these cards for 1 blaster plus 1 blaster postage.

LMK what you can help with or...make your own offer. Thanks