Buying Ickey Woods...will pay FULL book value or higher for some....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ5278

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am buying any of the Ickey Woods cards listed below. The ones /25 I will pay book value for or maybe more. Even if you only have one card please let me know, I will make it worth your while to sell me one card at a time.

2004 Playoff Prime Signatures Prime Pairings Autographs Prime Cuts #PP18 Rig/S.Jk/Wds/QG/TB/OS 1/1
2004 Score Final Score #59 Ickey Woods
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Marks of Fame Material Autographs Prime Spectrum #13 Ickey Woods 1/1
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Marks of Fame Material Spectrum #13 Ickey Woods 1/1
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Black Spectrum #35 Ickey Woods /10
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Black Spectrum #35 Ickey Woods 1/1
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Blue Spectrum #35 Ickey Woods /25
2005 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Platinum #108 Ickey Woods /10
2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jerseys Name Plate #42 Ickey Woods 1/1
2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Team Logo #34 Ickey Woods /5
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Black Spectrum #63 Ickey Woods /5
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Blue Spectrum #63 Ickey Woods /10
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Black Spectrum Oversize #63 Ickey Woods 1/1
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Blue Oversize #63 Ickey Woods /5
2006 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Team Logo #24 Ickey Woods /25
2006 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Team Logo Autographs #24 Ickey Woods /5
2011 Press Pass Legends Platinum 1/1
2011 Press Pass Legends Printing Plates (Any of them, he has 8) 1/1
2011 Tristar Obak #73 Purple 1/1

I will also buy the following 2011 Press Pass Legends cards if the price is right:
2011 Press Pass Legends Saturday Stars Emerald red ink auto

Last edited:
jimmyhazard- PM sent back.
bigtimten- Can you send me a scan? I have one already that is two color and three colored but I'm always looking to upgrade or add.

JJJ, let me try and get my scanner hooked up to this comp. You're in Chi? Might be easier for me to bring it.

I just saw it in my spam folder, haha. How much do you want for it? The one I have like it is slightly nicer but I haven't picked up an Ickey card in awhile so if the price is right I'll pick it up. Thanks!

I don't like making offers on other peoples cards. Since it's just a duplicate I wouldn't offer a whole lot for it honestly. I also don't collect Edgerrin stuff anymore. I sold off that collection a couple years ago and just buy Ickey and Bo Jackson stuff now. Thanks though!