Deal Of The Day!!! Need Cash To Help Out Colorado Fire Victim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have a friend and his family who lost their home in the Colorado fire and they are currently living with my family and I until they can get back on their feet and regain some of the belongings they once had so I have decided to help them out even more by selling off my cards for cash to give to them. Some of the cards I will be listing will be from my PC as well. I just want to do whatever I can to help him out. I will post a different card each day whether it sells or not (hopefully it does). If it doesn't sell I will keep it available on this thread under the featured card but I will remove the scan so it doesn't take up too much room. I am looking to sell the following card for $30 dlvd cash. U.S. only. If interested let me know. Thank you.

Vince Carter 2003-04 Ultra Autograph /350 $30 dlvd cash
VinceCarterAutograph2.jpg

Willis Reed 2009 Panini Threads Legends Autograph #2 /25 $22 dlvd cash
Michael Jordan 1988-89 Fleer #17 $15 dlvd cash
Kobe Bryant/Dwight Howard/Ron Artest 2009-10 SP Game Used Triple Jersey /299 $15 dlvd cash
Carmelo Anthony/Kenyon Martin 2007-08 SPx Winning Materials Dual 3 Color Patches /50 $15 dlvd cash
Chris Bosh 2005-06 Topps Chrome Premium Performers X-Fractor Jersey /25 BV $40 Sell $15 dlvd cash

Last edited: