WTTF: Non-Sport Autographs, Memorabilia, and Sketch Cards!!! Base cards too!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Non-Sport Autograph Cards, Memorabilia Cards, and Sketch Cards that catch my eye!

May also be interested in base cards and inserts, depending on the set too.

LMK what you have and what you like from the tradelist on my Bench page!

:D
Jason

Last edited:
R u buying? Have a lindsy Wagner Americana /87 auto can do under eBay prices, if not what angels u have in the same range?

I have a full set of series 3 from 2003 if that will work

According to my Non-Sport price guide, the set books for $8. Obviously, I'd be willing to trade a bit more for it since you'll have to deal with shipping. So, let's say $12 or so? LMK if that sounds fine and then I'll list the Rodgers cards I have and you can pick from there.

Jason

I have tons Jason....I cannot list them alll....lol...

I have an 800 ct box here with:
2004 Bench Warmer Series #2
2007 Bench Warmer Series
2006 Bench Warmer Soccer
2009 Bench Warmer Limited

I have tons Jason....I cannot list them alll....lol...

I have an 800 ct box here with:
2004 Bench Warmer Series #2
2007 Bench Warmer Series
2006 Bench Warmer Soccer
2009 Bench Warmer Limited

LOL! Not a problem. What bv do you want to put on what you have? $40-$50?

LMK and I can put together a list of Rodgers I have.

Thanks!
Jason

Well each card will likely book like any other base so not sure what(how many) you would need for your Rodgers cards

Well each card will likely book like any other base so not sure what(how many) you would need for your Rodgers cards

OK, so let's try this a little different. Take a look at my Bench page and lmk what you'd like for 'em (and figure in shipping on your end to make it even since your shipping will be higher).

Jason

OK, so let's try this a little different. Take a look at my Bench page and lmk what you'd like for 'em (and figure in shipping on your end to make it even since your shipping will be higher).

Jason

How about 100 base cards(no dupes) for all your Rodgers cards?