Help with Brewers and visitors graphing at Miller Park much appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys,
Just looking for any advice or input about graphing at Miller Park of the Milwaukee Brewers. I will be there for one game against the Reds. I would appreciate any information about the park (outside or inside stadium) or the respective teams (how do the Brewers sign at home, who signs? And how do the Reds sign away, who signs?)
Thank you very much, all help is greatly appreciated.

The couple of times I've gotten there early enough it seems that the visiting team is signing more than the Brewers. they do have auto opps for kids 14 and under nn saturaday's but they don't advertise it very well. My daughter did get Alex Sanabia from the Marlins a couple years ago.

The couple of times I've gotten there early enough it seems that the visiting team is signing more than the Brewers. they do have auto opps for kids 14 and under nn saturaday's but they don't advertise it very well. My daughter did get Alex Sanabia from the Marlins a couple years ago.

Thanks for your help, appreciate the post! I've heard from others that the visitors are better than the Brewers, just haven't heard many details about where the best place to stand is or at what time they sign. Again, thank you for your advice.