(2) Baseball HOF Cut Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackatl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I'm shopping these around for something of equal value, or possibly selling them.

The first is a 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Fred "Freddie" Lindstrom Headliners & Heroes Cut Autograph #HH-FL individually numbered 3/21. This card does not have a book value, but a 2007 SP Legendary Cuts Lindstrom cut auto with a print run of 45 has a book value of $175, so I am thinking $200 on this one.

The second is a 2006 Topps Co-Signers Cuts Dual Cut Signatures of Bill Terry and George Kelly #CUT-BTGK. This card also has no pricing due to scarcity, but in comparing it to autos that do have pricing from this set, I would also put the book value of $200 on it. Others that are not as scarce generally have book values of $150-$200. - This card has been TRADED

I don't mind looking at tradelists or buckets, just let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

Jack

cuts.jpg

Last edited:
someone responded to this thread, but it was in the past couple of days, so it got lost. If you responded, please respond again and I will reply.

Jack