A few Lou Gehrig Gu's for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have picked up a few extra Gehrig GUs in spite of my efforts not to do so. These are available if anyone needs a Gehrig:

050220115.jpg TRADED

030920125.jpg
PENDING

070620124.jpg
TRADED

020320123.jpg

Dewayne

Last edited:
Nothing really specific. I can check your bucket and get back with you. Even with a photobucket I guess I am still a little unorganized!

That gypsy queen is really sharp. I would have interest in that one. Any chance of selling that one? Not sure if I have cards you would be interested in.

I probably don't have anything baseball that you would want, and I doubt you collect football, but that Gypsy GU is sweet.

dewayne, please take a look thru my bucket. i wouldn't mind picking up a gehrig.

let me know if anything was worth a look, hopefully something can be worked out :)

paul

Chris - which one(s) were you wanting? You have dibs since you asked first.

Rolengold - I could sell; never against having some money :) On a side note, can you use anything for your 1999 SP Signature Edition Ray Lankford? Nice memorabilia/auto collection too!

Cory - pending I do not trade/sell it I will look. I am not much into football cards but not against it for the right guy.

Paul - I will take a look and get back with you.

Thanks guys
Dewayne

Dewayne -
Interested in the Triple Threads, if you get down to me. LMK a trade value and I'll look through your wants.

Thanks!