Site Logo Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
For all you artistic photoshoppers.

Looking to revamp the site logo. It's been the same for 10+ years now and a new fresh look would do us some good to go along with a new site upgrade.

Requirements are simple High Res logo that represents the site. And I will need all files associated with the design. The .psd along with the finished product. If I see something that I like but want tweaked I will message you. When you are ready to submit just PM me and I will supply my email address.

I prefer the same color scheme, other than that have at it. Hopefully there will be a handful that I like and it can go to a site wide vote.

Some requirements:

1) include the url along with the logo (thebenchtrading.com)
2) need psd and jpg files
3) small enough to be used on the sites header and big enough for shirts
4) if using a sports theme all 4 sports represented

We will keep this open till August 31st

Creator of the winning design will get a $100 giftcard to the online wax seller of their choice (i.e blowout,D&A etc...)

Last edited:
Looks like we lost some replies, but just a friendly reminder to submit your entries.

Half way thru the month 2 entries. Let's get these in and yes multiple entries are allowed.

Ed,

Since this is going to represent the site, it's probably something I'm going to ultimately decide on. Please send what you have.

Tomorrow is the deadline.

Thanks to all that have submitted.