Sorry Folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
We are finally back up and running.

Unfortunately we lost a few days of data. We could only recover data up until Aug 6th. so anything posted (this includes trades in the TM) after that date will no longer be available.

In preparation for the site's upgrade, I was doing some maintenance and deleted a few files I wasn't suppose to. Recovering them took some time. We are now back up and everything should be ok other than the missing data.

Thanks,
Peter

Glad we are back up and thanks for your hard work.
I saw were you recovered everything up to August 6th.
When we went down I had no trades in the trade manger now there are 4.
3 of which were completed and 1 was rejected, that was with Camco.
Can you delete them or should I contact the other traders to show them completed again?

Rich

glad to see you're back...(actually posting this as a test to see if one of my own overnight issues is now resolved - if not , i'll let you know shortly)

Peter, Thanks for your hard work on this matter and everything else on the Bench.

Question... I had two active trades that were in the works, should those be re-posted in the trade manager?

THANK YOU, PETE!! I'm sure you are relieved!!

Just tried the chat room link - got the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function next() on a non-object in /home/thebench/public_html/thebench/chat/inc/config.php on line 82

Not that you need any more grief.....

Last edited:
I was at the beach and a water park for the last two days, just got back last night - I can actually time being away from the computer with the site being down, now that's talent!

Todd

Glad to see its back up and running, now its time to make The Bench the BEST TRADE SITE ON THE WEB!!!!!!!!! Its by far the best site in my opinion...........

Peter, thank you so much for all of the work you put into the site and all of the extra fun that is added to the hobby for so many people by trading here. The site hiccup just made me think about how awful it would be if The Bench went down forever and I had to search around for another site to trade on ::shudder::. Like the last bowl of porridge Goldilocks tried, The Bench is just right.
Richard

I agree with this! Thanks Peter - this is by far the best site to be a trader on. Keep doing what you're doing!

Peter, thank you so much for all of the work you put into the site and all of the extra fun that is added to the hobby for so many people by trading here. The site hiccup just made me think about how awful it would be if The Bench went down forever and I had to search around for another site to trade on ::shudder::. Like the last bowl of porridge Goldilocks tried, The Bench is just right.
Richard

Thanks for all you do Peter. I noticed the "List Subscriptions" tab is gone from the toolbar. I use it more than any other tab. Will it be returning??? It is a real pain having to keep going over to the side panel and scrolling down. I am sure I am not the only one that uses that tab. Thanks, Mike

I still have the "List Subscriptions" tab.

Thanks for all you do Peter. I noticed the "List Subscriptions" tab is gone from the toolbar. I use it more than any other tab. Will it be returning??? It is a real pain having to keep going over to the side panel and scrolling down. I am sure I am not the only one that uses that tab. Thanks, Mike