WTTF: Andre Iguodala RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andre Iguodala...

Hi there!

I know for sure that I have a couple of Topps Chrome Andre Iguodala rookies. At one time, invested in quite a few rookies of him. Have more, but need to find them. I collect rookies in Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut, Patrick Willis, Randy Moss, Aldon Smith, Frank Gore, and Vernon Davis. Please allow me a few days to get back to you as I do not frequent this site. Will try to get a list for you. Take care.

Hi there!

I know for sure that I have a couple of Topps Chrome Andre Iguodala rookies. At one time, invested in quite a few rookies of him. Have more, but need to find them. I collect rookies in Stephen Curry, Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut, Patrick Willis, Randy Moss, Aldon Smith, Frank Gore, and Vernon Davis. Please allow me a few days to get back to you as I do not frequent this site. Will try to get a list for you. Take care.

Sounds good. I should have a few RC's of some of those guys - for sure have some Curry.

Thanks
Kirby

I have the 2 below. LMK if you need them. Thx

04-05 Upper Deck - Rookie Scrapbook - #RS23 Andre Iguodola RC
04-05 Topps - #229 Andre Iguodola RC