Looking for Olympic and US women's soccer cards, autographs, memorabilia, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for Olympic athlete's cards, autographs, and other memorabilia (signed and unsigned). Let me know what you have. Especially interested in US Women's Soccer but will consider all other offers as well. Thanks

My Brother has unused tickets from 1996 (Atlanta) including a Baseball ticket signed by Olympic Alums Jacque Jones (1996) and Doug Mientkiewicz (2000). Don't know what he would want for them, but I can ask if interested.

I have 2012 Topps Olympic Game Stamp Badminton #CS-8
I need Mike Trout
email me at [email protected]

I'll send you an email, thanks

My Brother has unused tickets from 1996 (Atlanta) including a Baseball ticket signed by Olympic Alums Jacque Jones (1996) and Doug Mientkiewicz (2000). Don't know what he would want for them, but I can ask if interested.

Very interested in these. Thanks for the post. Let me know what he'd need in a deal, thanks

I'll send you an email, thanks

Very interested in these. Thanks for the post. Let me know what he'd need in a deal, thanks

Talked to my brother today... not exactly sure where things are, but will look for them... not looking to trade, would be willing to sell though. I will keep you posted.

Looking to trade for Olympic athlete's cards, autographs, and other memorabilia (signed and unsigned). Let me know what you have. Especially interested in US Women's Soccer but will consider all other offers as well. Thanks
I have some older olympic cards.I can dig them out tomorrow if you are interested...I think there is a Jackie Joyner Kersee in them...lmk

I'm pretty sure I have olympic starting line up figures, if you are interested.

Lmk if you are and I'll check through my storage bins.
Thanks.

1992 Impel Us Olympicards

Sure, I might be interested in a few. Lmk what you have whenever you get a chance, thanks

#1thru7,19.20.21.22,24 thru 45,48.49.51 thru 57,59 thru 110.109 and 110 are the checklists.all are of pristine shape.some names I recognize are Eric Griffin,Ivan Robinson,Lance Armstrong,Inga Thompson,Mark Lenzi,Chris Waller,Kate Donahoo,Matt Biondi,Tom Jager,Karen Josephson,Sarah Josephson,Mary Jo Fernandez,Greg Foster,Michael Johnson,Jackie Joyner Kersee,Volleyball Caren Kemner,Kim Oden...plmk

#1thru7,19.20.21.22,24 thru 45,48.49.51 thru 57,59 thru 110.109 and 110 are the checklists.all are of pristine shape.some names I recognize are Eric Griffin,Ivan Robinson,Lance Armstrong,Inga Thompson,Mark Lenzi,Chris Waller,Kate Donahoo,Matt Biondi,Tom Jager,Karen Josephson,Sarah Josephson,Mary Jo Fernandez,Greg Foster,Michael Johnson,Jackie Joyner Kersee,Volleyball Caren Kemner,Kim Oden...plmk

What set is this? And I'd be interested in trading, plmk what you're looking for.

Are you good on most of the A&G base stuff? Since nobody had asked. I got a Rulon Gardner Auto in my 2012 Box this year.

I have a Summer Sanders card from a USA Rice setfrom the early 90's.

PM if interested.