Alan Trammell Checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for a definitive Alan Trammell checklist. Currently, I am using Open Checklist 2.0 and Trading Card DB, but I keep acquiring cards not listed on those sites. Does anyone know where I can find one, besides shelling out the cash for Beckett, which may or may not list them all?

even without a paid subscription to beckett , with just a little bit of copy and paste (into excel) followed by a little editing to clean things up you should be able to get their complete checklist (though im sure most any advanced player collector will tell you that beckett checklists are FAR from truly comprehensive).....

I've noticed that. I have several regional Trammel cards that were not in Beckett, but thanks for the suggestion. I will try that with all three and see how it looks.

IIRC, there was another company that did card values back in the late 80s, early 90s that put out a comprehensive book annually that was several times as thick as Beckett's. I had the 89 one, it had a black cover, but I cannot recall the company. :/

Try out the Inventory Manager at SportsCardForum. Beckett currently lists 1295 cards for Trammell. The SCF IM lists 1290. So it's close and quickly closing the gap. Also, SCF is much more likely to add any missing cards/sets you may know of that are absent from Beckett's system.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip!

Try out the Inventory Manager at SportsCardForum. Beckett currently lists 1295 cards for Trammell. The SCF IM lists 1290. So it's close and quickly closing the gap. Also, SCF is much more likely to add any missing cards/sets you may know of that are absent from Beckett's system.