big bang,vamp diaries,dexter,oz,others wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imthegrinch

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
looking for some cards to fill a binder for my girl.i dont want any high dollar stuff but base,inserts,promos,and low end relics/autos.heres a list of what im looking for -

big bang theory - set,inserts(if any?),promos,sheldon relic,any promos or cards with sheldon on them in general.

vampire diaries - set,inserts,promos,damon relic,anything with damon on them.also looking for the pop century somerhalder auto since thats much cheaper than his vd 1 lol.

wizard of oz - any sets,inserts,promos,cheap sketches(maybe),cheap autos/relics.also if you have non card oz stuff id be interested as well.

dexter - set,inserts,promos,anything with dexter on it,cheap relics and dexter auto(not sure his auto prices since the breyent packs came out).

randy orton - any base/inserts.

spongebob - ok im not sure if they even make cards but if they do i might be interested in them if really cheap.

harry potter - sets,inserts,any dobby stuff.

also im not sure if there are any but if any has any cards that have alex trebeck(jeopardy) or breaking benjamin