Obama lot $5-GONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have three Obama inserts/parallels available FS:
2009 NFL Topps CC3 mini
2009 Goodwin Champions black border Gypsy Queen back 44 mini
2011 Topps Opening Day Presidential First Pitch PFP-10

First post gets it. $5 cash dlvd (otherwise $6 in PWE or $7 in bubble mailer).

Last edited:
I am not selling these because I support either presidential candidate. The sale is not meant to be in conjunction with the election nor is it meant to elicit responses related to either candidate or his respective party. Please post only with interest. Thank you

I am not selling these because I support either presidential candidate. The sale is not meant to be in conjunction with the election nor is it meant to elicit responses related to either candidate or his respective party. Please post only with interest. Thank you

I agree, people should have gotten the hint when a moderator stated that this was not a place to make political statements. Besides, it's incredibly rude to hijack a member's legitimate thread with political commentary, even in jest.

hi, i'll take them for the $2 plus SASE. this new format is not computer friendly (not mine anyways) so please make sure we connect on this. if the contact by email link still exists you can email me. i only check in sporadically as i vehemently detest the new "look", have basically lost interest in this site as a result.

hi, i'll take them for the $2 plus SASE. this new format is not computer friendly (not mine anyways) so please make sure we connect on this. if the contact by email link still exists you can email me. i only check in sporadically as i vehemently detest the new "look", have basically lost interest in this site as a result.

Will shoot you an email, thanks for your interest.