5th Annual Benchies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
It's that time of the year. The 5th annual Benchies is set to take place during the month of October.

For any new members here is a brief rundown. It's a head to head competition with your peers voting to see who has the best card(s) in each category.

This years categories are as follows: (# Entries)

(1)Super Collector
(1)Player Collector
Team Collector
(4)Set Collector
(1)Best Themed Collection

(5)Best Baseball Card
(3)Best Football Card
(1)Best Basketball Card
(2)Best Hockey Card
(2)Best Vintage card (pre 1979)
(4)Best Graded Card
(3)Best Non-Sports Card

To submit an entry into the contest I will need this info PM'd to me. For these categories

Super Collector
Player Collector
Team Collector
Set Collector
Best Themed Collection

I will need a list detailing the collections stats/breakdowns. (checkout the last years entries for an example) You can also add 2 photos, since a picture is worth a thousand words.

for these categories

Best Baseball Card
Best Football Card
Best Basketball Card
Best Hockey Card
Best Vintage card (pre 1979)
Best Graded Card
Best Non-Sports Card

I just need a description of the card and a picture of the card (2 image max)

Links to the images are fine, just remember to leave the image in your photobucket until the contest is over.

Looking to start the 1st round of voting on October 1st so get your entries in. This is open to all members.

Last edited:
Sorry, I forgot to add Best Graded card to the list and that Vintage is Pre 1979.

It's been added and I will edit the first thread with the # of entries per category as members submit them. We need to have an even amount to make things easier and not have 3 way matches.

I know your busy but I wanted to make sure you received my email with my entries. Thanks, Dave.

I know your busy but I wanted to make sure you received my email with my entries. Thanks, Dave.

I'm not sure, Did I give you my email address? PM me what you sent so I can confirm.

Too everyone else - LET'S GET THOSE SUBMISSION IN!!!!!

Did you get my PM? Please pm me to confirm that you did. I will be entering another category in a few days.

Let's get some entries in, guys! I'm not sure If I'll defend my team collector title this year, but I DO know there are some bigger and better team collections out there. I'll definitely enter a few other categories though.
Scott

Let's go everyone! One more week to get those entries in. Take those pics, fix those lists, and send Champs a PM with your entry. This is lots of fun and there are lots of great collections out there, but we can't do this without all of you, our collectors. If you don't show off what you got, then there won't be many rounds of voting.
With all of the show off threads, and monthly pick up threads I know there are tons of great cards out there in our community. Break em out and show em off!

Thanks,

Possible new category for next year ?........... Best non card single item

just a thought

LAST couple of days before we kick things off. Get those submissions in, SHOW OFF your collection and win bragging rights and PRIZES all voted on by your peers.