Logo Contest...Winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
For the last few weeks I have been accepting submission for a new site logo. We had a total of 5 entries and I have chosen a winner. I want to thank everyone that took the time to create a logo.

Here are all the entries:

thebenchlast.jpg

newbench.jpg

benchlogofinal.png

benchlogo_mrknicks_475x248.png

stampfinal.jpg

I love the design of #5 and might use that for other things like a T-shirt or promo materials.

The winner chosen by me is #3 (submitted by worldwideed). I like the overall flow and representation of all the sports. There will be some minor tweaking done with the font, but the overall "look" is great.

The others were also good and it was a hard decision to make, but in the end I could only pick one.

I like the choice. I will also say that we have some REALLY talented people here on the Bench. All of them are excellent. Glad I didnt have to pick.

Thanks,

Jeff

nice job ed, and all the others who submitted!

i was liking #3 also pete, and the stamp is great also. who submitted #4? i liked it, but it seemed a little small, and maybe a little more woodgrain look on the bench would have worked better. just my opinion :)

great job everyone!
paul

Nice designs, #'s 3 and 5 were impressive! I also liked #4, simple yet caught my eye--I wonder if there is some way we could utilize that design as well in something?

Seems like a lot of people like #5 here. How was the winning design chosen?

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words on the designs. The stamp was better conceived that executed. I knew sort of knew what I wanted but couldn't get it to come across. But I think there is really something to work with there if it ever need to be acted on.