Can you help me out??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

I am a school social worker in a very low income district in Southern Illinois, and wanted to see if I could make a few trades. Among other things, one of my primary responsibilities here is to run our behavior incentive program, where students can turn in their good behavior tickets for prizes each month. Once a year I have an autograph auction with items I have collected and raffle off to students. They put their tickets in the bag, I pick a ticket out, and that student wins that particular item. I live in the STL metro area, so have a lot of Cardinals, Rams, Blues, etc. Always popular stuff. By doing this drawing, I save my school district a good deal of money, as these items are obtained at no cost to my school.

I have some items that I have multiples of, and would like to trade for something different. I will post below, let me know if you have anything interesting to trade in return so I can have some variety this year!

8x10s:

Kimberly Caldwell (American Idol) have 2 of these FT
Alan Jackson (country singer) have 1 of these FT
Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger/Rock of Ages guitarist) have 1 of these FT

5x7:
Jordin Sparks (pop singer) have 1 of these FT

Let me know, thanks so much and God Bless!

Kevin Mc

Paul,

Loved the Urlachers, and Neal Anderson Pro Set and Pro Set Platinum, also the Ryan Theriot.

I replied to your little red paper clip thread with a Roenick from my PC as well, can do the Caldwell and Sparks together for the Pafko, could easily raffle that here as well.

Let me know, thanks buddy!

Kevin Mc