Trade Manager Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
We are working on fixing a few bugs in the TM*

I wouldn't mark any trades complete until we have these bugs resolved.

The correct info should be displayed now. If at this time you have a trade that is incorrect, cancel it and resubmit it.

The old trades in your TM, are old forgotten trades. They have always been there, just no visible. This will be fixed shortly.

Hang in there, and give us some time to resolve these minor issues.

Thanks,
Peter

Already have 7 completed trades! This should have been posted on the front page so that we all would know theres major problems with the trade manager. Best regards, David

It's at the top of every FORUM section. Nobody bothers to read the Site News on the main page. If they did I wouldn't get emails and PM's asking questions that have already been answered numerous time.....people need to be patient, the fixes are coming.

Thanks,
Peter

DO NOT CANCEL old trades that have reappeared in your current trade list. After the fixes are made the will be taken care of.

The Trade Manager fixes should be upload sometime tonight/Early tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Although this seems like the complaint forum, I just wanted to say thanks for adding the ability to see the other trader's mailing date in the Trade Manager now. Not a big deal to me one way or the other, but I know a lot of people had requested it. I guess everyone is too busy pointing out what is wrong to notice the nice new feature.

Although this seems like the complaint forum, I just wanted to say thanks for adding the ability to see the other trader's mailing date in the Trade Manager now. Not a big deal to me one way or the other, but I know a lot of people had requested it. I guess everyone is too busy pointing out what is wrong to notice the nice new feature.

Thanks...there are a few more tricks up our sleeves :)

Oops I marked some trades as complete over the last couple of days before I saw this. Is something going to get screwed up, or will it just be something like I won't get points added to my total? Not a big deal if so, nothing to complain about, getting points isn't the main purpose of the site ha.

I'm still getting used to the new look but I'm definitely warming up to it. I'm also excited about possible new features that probably wouldn't have been feasible with the old code. Thanks to everybody who works on the site and provides so many people with a free place to trade.
Richard

Shouldn't be problem, we are going to rerun the total anyway. But just to make things easier I requested people hold off.

Status
Not open for further replies.