Trade Manager UPDATED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
The Trade Manager has been updated. First thing you should do is go into your TM preferences and check your settings. You can now choose what to display (Sent / Receiving columns).

New look within a trade.

Address boxes up top now have a little more data. Tells you who is the creator of the trade and has your current Points and Ratings.
Just below that is our MSF note. It will alert you if you are trading with someone that Must Send First.
Trade details remains that same.
* New Discussion box is now in place. Allows for quick communication between the 2 trades and Mods can interact in that discussion too. Only visible between the 2 traders and mod team.

Report and bugs on this thread.

Thanks,
Peter

This was reported as a help desk ticket. I tried this and had the same problem.

I've tried several times to register my trading preferences so that I can begin to use the trade machine. It keeps telling me guests are not able to use the trade manager and showing that I'm not logged in after I click submit, but I'm clearly logged in when I'm filling out the form. Not sure if this is some kind of bug or just something with my account. Thanks for taking a look at this for me.

Hi Peter:
Two quick things:

1) I never received a notification (pm) that RODDSTER received my cards yesterday, even though in the TM it said that he already received the cards. And, yes, I had checked the box to received notifications when the other trader receives in my preferences.

2) For my Paypal options, I check the box for "accept Credit Card payments" and save it at the bottom. When I go back later to see my preferences, the same box is un-checked.

Thanks for the help,

Luis

i'm seeing this on my only open trade :

Trade Was Created On:
09-06-2012

Trade Was Accepted On:
Not Yet Confirmed

deal was both posted and confirmed the same day but according to what i'm seeing it has not yet been confirmed.....

also , i may have missed this in another thread , but is there a "printer friendly" version like we had with the old trade manager ?

and finally (at least i hope) , like criollos above me , i am not able to check the "accepts credit card payments" box and actually have that preference retained...

Last edited:
It can take up to 20 minutes for Completed trades to move out of your "active" trade box.

This was reported as a help desk ticket. I tried this and had the same problem.

I've tried several times to register my trading preferences so that I can begin to use the trade machine. It keeps telling me guests are not able to use the trade manager and showing that I'm not logged in after I click submit, but I'm clearly logged in when I'm filling out the form. Not sure if this is some kind of bug or just something with my account. Thanks for taking a look at this for me.

I'll take a look, thats pretty strange. I've noticed that it doesnt seem to respond that way (for me anyway) if you click the remember me box.

Hi Peter:
Two quick things:

1) I never received a notification (pm) that RODDSTER received my cards yesterday, even though in the TM it said that he already received the cards. And, yes, I had checked the box to received notifications when the other trader receives in my preferences.

2) For my Paypal options, I check the box for "accept Credit Card payments" and save it at the bottom. When I go back later to see my preferences, the same box is un-checked.

Thanks for the help,

Luis

#1 The system in place right now was implemented early this morning (EST), and overwrote alot of the bugs of the last one. Try again today and see what happens. Obviously, it will not send the pm from before, but you can see if it creates new ones.

#2 I'll check into it, should be a very simple fix.

i'm seeing this on my only open trade :

Trade Was Created On:
09-06-2012

Trade Was Accepted On:
Not Yet Confirmed

deal was both posted and confirmed the same day but according to what i'm seeing it has not yet been confirmed.....

also , i may have missed this in another thread , but is there a "printer friendly" version like we had with the old trade manager ?

and finally (at least i hope) , like criollos above me , i am not able to check the "accepts credit card payments" box and actually have that preference retained...

There was a known bug with confirmation on the last version, you should be able to confirm them now.

D'oh! Completely forgot the printable view, I'll get on that.

Still seeing 2 completed trades in the top part.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sounds like the system may have glitched on those records, would you mind sending either champs96ws or myself the id's?

posted bu diehardfan -

Hi, I made a trade last night and it was confirmed. I tried to access my trade manager only to find all my info had been wiped (mailing address). I filled it out again and got a message that my submission could not be processed because there was a security token missing. Can you please explian this to me, thanks, Al.

posted bu diehardfan -

Hi, I made a trade last night and it was confirmed. I tried to access my trade manager only to find all my info had been wiped (mailing address). I filled it out again and got a message that my submission could not be processed because there was a security token missing. Can you please explian this to me, thanks, Al.

Sounds like he had a trade going while I was updating. I'd say try again.

It can take up to 20 minutes for Completed trades to move out of your "active" trade box.

They have been showing as completed for some time now - days not minutes. On 1, we both marked received on 9/4. On the other one, the received dates were 9/1 and 9/4.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello
Still having the same issue. Also for MSF trades, have a trade posted with a member with 3 Bench points. However, this is what the Who sends first box says:

Who Sends First?
Neither trader has a low rating, therefore the traders may decide who sends first

appreciate all the hard work.
thanks again

posted bu diehardfan -

I tried again, same problem. ???

The checkbox relating to credit cards has been fixed.
EDIT: I believe I have also fixed the issue logging out when saving preferences.

Last edited:
They have been showing as completed for some time now - days not minutes. On 1, we both marked received on 9/4. On the other one, the received dates were 9/1 and 9/4.

Thanks,

Jeff

Mine as well.

I also have about 7 completed trades that are still showing up under active trades....keep up the great work...it's definatley getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.