2012 Finest,2012 Donruss Elite FB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
since my local wal-mart and target can't seem to wanna carry anything other than Topps,score and bowman,and I cant mortgage my house for a wax box on e-bay,I decided to turn to you guys... I want to trade for or buy some lots.Mostly,I'm looking for the usual suspects...the stars,superstars and rookies and inserts.Not interested in set building anymore.Too much of a chore. PLMK

^^ "want to trade for or buy some lots.Mostly,I'm looking for the usual suspects...the stars,superstars and rookies and inserts." PLMK

Have these 2012 Finest:
Faces of the Franchise inserts: Jeter, Pujols, Pedroia, Lincecum, J Upton, Ryan Zimmerman, Braun, Chipper Jones, Bautista.
Finest Moments inserts: Kershaw, Cano, Verlander, Lawrie, Hamels, Adrian Gonzalez, Uggla, Matt Moore.
Game Changers inserts: Pujols, Fielder, Cabrera, Chipper, Stanton, Heyward, Gonzalez, Braun, Heyward, Carlos Gonzalez.
Have 300+ base. Lmk which players you want.

Hey man,
I have an extra base set of Elite 1-100 plus inserts and rookies in my bucket for trade. Also have finest inserts and rookies in there as well. lmk if interested in anything, i'm interested in all three of the below cards from your bucket. Thanks.

Howie Long FX
Darren Mcfadden UD 20th
Percy Harvin Topps Chrome Auto