WTTF 2006-07 Parkhurst Hockey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuth#3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys, I just need these to complete the 06-07 Parkhurst hockey set. Plmk if you can help.
Curtis

9 Andy Bathgate
89 Bobby Orr

Last edited:
Have some, have to look and see if I might have the ones you need! Might have the Unger! look this weekend :)

Ok, plmk. I have so many 06-07 Parkhurst cards I will probably work on multiple sets so if you don't have any of these three maybe we can work something out in the future.

Curtis

Hi Rob, Yes, I'm working on another set so I still need the 8 listed above. Plmk what you find and we'll work something out.
Curtis

Hey Curtis

I have these ones off your WL ..

109 Borje Salming
116 Darryl Sittler
144 Gordie Howe
146 Garry Unger
149 Dave Williams
150 Mario Lemieux

Hi Rob, Yes, I'm working on another set so I still need the 8 listed above. Plmk what you find and we'll work something out.
Curtis

I couldn't find anything from your wantlist. Would you be interested in looking at my hockey tradelist? I might have some Maple Leafs. Plmk.
Curtis

Ok, it is in great condition besides the light corner wear. If you can't find anything else, feel free to post what you feel is fair, or lmk and I'll post.
Curtis

Hi Curtis

I can also use the 68-69 Eddie Joyal (former Leaf) if it's available. thanks Rob

Ok, it is in great condition besides the light corner wear. If you can't find anything else, feel free to post what you feel is fair, or lmk and I'll post.
Curtis

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online