WTTF Dolphins GU & Auto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Joe

Prospect
Looking to trade for some Dolphins GU and auto's. I don't have much, but I wouldn't mind trading smaller team lots of base and inserts. Let me know what team you collect in any sport and I could put a list together for you.

Also, please check the link in my sig to see if there is anything you could use in return. I also would be looking to trade for Blackhawks if you have any.

Thanks, Joe

I have these two:

EGau.jpg
LMau.jpg

Anything from the players in my signature (non-base)?

have a 2008 Icons Jake Long Class of 2008 RC G/U CO-7 #172 of 199...interested in the Topps Finest Andrew Luck refractor...PLMK...pm works better

ok...but I am prepared to give you some boot...I fully realize that the Luck worth more than the Long...Just name your price.

I am interested in your Bradford Auto! Or Luck or Richardson Auto! I have a few Dolphins GU and Auto's. I know I have a Daniel Thomas Patch Auto and a Dan Marino Commeritve Patch, lmk if interested I may have some more I have a Kao Misi Auto

I am interested in your Bradford Auto! Or Luck or Richardson Auto! I have a few Dolphins GU and Auto's. I know I have a Daniel Thomas Patch Auto and a Dan Marino Commeritve Patch, lmk if interested I may have some more I have a Kao Misi Auto

Do you have a photobucket are something for me to look at?

I have a Jake Long - 2008 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Green # BC104 (048 / 150) and my primary interest is Emmitt Smith. After Emmitt, I would consider another star / HOF in the same bv range as the Long.

Hi
I have a 2004 leaf certified materials silver zach thomas gu jersey card #67 243/250. I would trade for the gordon beckham topps gu jersey.

lmk or post
thanks