Three Ripkens f/t toward Set Needs or Player Wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Ok, I am looking for anything from my blog wantlist (look to the left, and click on the "1" next to blogs for my complete wantlist)
However I am not going to trade a $150 bv autograph for 50 $3 cards. So please be fair with your offer! I am really putting this out there to entice someone to trade me some of my tougher bv cards I can't get without spending full bv from Burbank, etc.

Also I will trade for the following:
Stan Musial Autos (and vintage graded)
Sandy Koufax Autos/Game Used (and vintage graded)
Mike Trout Autos
Don Mattingly Autos
Derek Jeter Autos

I have these:
001-25.jpg
MLB Icons is a Jacket Relic and is a 1/1 and I traded @ $500 bv for this, but I'll field offers.
Bowman's Best is from 2000 I believe and is an on card autograph and books $100-150, not sure anymore
UD Heroes is from 2005, jersey relic, on card autograph serial numbered to 15, and books $250

Did you need this card ? 2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Award Winners Don Mattingly Auto Autograph SP (Not # but according to Leaf there was only 5 cards on this!)
LMK Thanks:cool:

Did you need this card ? 2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Award Winners Don Mattingly Auto Autograph SP (Not # but according to Leaf there was only 5 cards on this!)
LMK Thanks:cool:

I'm intrigued! I can't find it on the checklist, do you have a front and back of it?
Thanks!

I'd trade you this for the ripken heroes auto

rsz_picture_006.jpg

I like it, just not enough for the heroes. I'm really looking for a hard-signed copy from 2012 (preferably museum collection or tier one), not donruss signature however since I've got one of each years, (97-98). I also like the Duke Snider Auto in your photobucket as well, would you be willing to trade that for something other than the ripkens I have posted? I don't think my website is up to date, but I have plenty of things here that might interest you for it.