PSA Certified Honus Wagner Arky Vaughan Hoyte Waite + five more Pirates and mor FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all
I have not been on in a looooong time but I am here to offer the center piece of my collection. Dont want to in any way shape or form but I have to to make ends meet. This is an autographed sheet from approx 1936. It has the autos of Honus Wagner, Arky Vaughan, Waite Hoyt, Lee Handley, Jim Weaver, Bud Hafey and Jewel Ens. On the reverse its a portion of a hand written score card from a Sacremento Salons game. Not something I want to part with but I really have no choice. I am asking $800.00(Firm) I am not trading so please dont ask. I do not have Pay-Pal so I am requesting Postal Money orders. I have listed a few other things I will sell. If it does not have a price please ask. i say again I am not here to trade. Selling only and I do not have Pay-Pal. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

WagnerCut.jpg
WagnerCut1.jpg
WagnerCut2.jpg
WagnerCut3.jpg
WagnerCut4.jpg
WagnerCut5.jpg

Ashburn Prime GU #ED to 8. Very rare $80.00
AshburnRichie.jpg
AshburnRichie2.jpg
$175.00
CobbTy.jpg
$80.00