Albums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Member album feature is now working properly.

All previously created albums have been deleted. This was done because the images would not properly displayed until they were re uploaded.

Albums can be created by all members except ROOKIES. Each member can have up to 2 albums and there is a limit of 50 pics or until you reach your max file size. I also added a random image display on the side bar. Please use the albums for card/sports related images. Pics can by up to 600x600 pixels.

Albums are not to contain any inappropriate images. Anyone found to have uploaded what I or the MOD team finds tasteless, crude, offensive and just out right inappropriate of this site, will be given a 5 day suspension on the 1st offense. Do it a 2nd time and you will no longer be welcome on the site.

The site FAQ's will be amended to reflect these new rules.

Thanks,
Peter

Last edited:
Sorry if I drove anyone nuts yesterday, but I didn't have the albums turned on for HOF members. That has been fixed, go create your album now.

Tutorial

Last edited: