FS: George Gervin 2003-04 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have been selling off my cards for the past couple months to help out a friend and family who lost everything during the Colorado fires we had. I have been able to raise quite a bit of cash for them thus far and am continuing to do so until years end. We are very thankful and appreciative to all who have helped so far. It means an awful lot to us. I am selling the following card from my PC for $15 firm dlvd cash or USPS money order. LMK Thank you.

George Gervin 2003-04 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Signatures Autograph #LS-GG
GeorgeGervinAutograph1.jpg

i'll take this one!

concealed cash.

also, i read your post on the baseball forum, about your stepson going to australia for football. great news :)
i was wondering if you're planning similar threads in fooball and basketball to help raise funds for his trip? i would like to help out if you've got cards listed somewhere.

thanx,
paul

I justed posted this sale for us. I just now posted my Football list and withing the next day or so I hope to a Basketball list up. Thanks so much for the help.

not a problem jody. you've got some great cards you've been putting up, and i hope to add to my collections while aiding your young man in the process :)

i'll get this gervin payment sent out monday.

thanx,
paul