Return of the Jedi and Empire Wrappers available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boivingp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have all variants of the wrappers from the Empire 1980 packs and the Return of the Jedi 1983 packs. Looking to trade or sell instead of throwing them away...

not much, figure about $.25 each is all they are worth if that so an insert or two or even a new pack of cards:).

What players or teams do you collect? I have alot of inserts from 2012 Topps Series 1 and a few from Series 2.

completed the 2012 inserts would be looking for 2011. collect Lincecum's, and other washington huskies

Not sure if i can hit any of your wants.You most likely have any Lincecum I have and as for the Huskies I may have some but wouldnt know where to look.

I know I have some of those.Let me check and see what i have.

Greg,
I found these:
Reprint 1967 Topps Roberto Clemente from 1997 or 1998 Topps subset
2011 Topps Goudey Reprint Lou Gehrig
2006 Topps Insert Mickey Mantle Home Run 1
2002 Fleer Dueling Duos R.Maris/'B.Robinson

I pretty much collect those players as well, too bad I don't have the vintage stuff like Babe Ruth,lol.

have clemente can use the rest.
let me know what you can do. do you want all the variants of each set?

Would like to get them all if possible.I have the wrappers from the 1977 5 series set and a few various wrappers from other sets so Jedi and Empire would fit nicely into the collection.

how about this:
2011 Topps Goudey Reprint Lou Gehrig
2006 Topps Insert Mickey Mantle Home Run 1
2002 Fleer Dueling Duos R.Maris/'B.Robinson
for
Empire Strikes Back
3 series 1
2 series 2
4 series 3

Return of the Jedi
4 series 1
4 series 2

All are different variants of the packs.
Greg