WTTF/WTTB: Dan Marino Oddballs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stillyz

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I am currently working on a Dan Marino Master set.

I need the following cards (not picky on condition):
1986 McDonalds Dolphins Blue
1986 McDonalds Dolphins Green
These cards are worth about $10 each in NM condition. I would also accept graded cards as well. Those two cards do NOT have the 'All-star' logo near the tear-off. It is blank. Also, I have all four colors of the All-Star cards.

For 1987, I need the Wheaties Poster #20. Once again, not picky on condition, and does not need to be in the cellophane packaging.

For 1988, I need the Monty Gum, Fleer Team Action numbers 15 and 87, Starting Lineups #87, and Panini Sticker #129.

As for trade material, I have baseball from 59-2012, football 67-2012, basketball 88-04. Let me know what players, teams, etc you are looking for and we'll go from there. PM works best; I hardly check these threads.

I have a pretty good handle on the base cards. Inserts from the 90s and oddballs are what I'll be focusing on. If you have any oddball from any year, let me know.

~Matt

I have these Dan Marino cards *7 Topps Stickers #220 # 138 with Rohn Stark and #283 with Al Toon
Do you neec them
Jack