Completed - Please Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i still need these from that set

20 Drew Brees
52 Tim Tebow
77 John Kuhn
96 Julius Peppers
107 Heath Miller
109 Matthew Stafford
118 Charles Tillman
124 Darrelle Revis
127 Eric Decker
136 A.J. Green

daniel - I have about 13 extras from this set, but none match up to your needs. Anything else you need from 2012 football products? Or other things?

daniel - I have about 13 extras from this set, but none match up to your needs. Anything else you need from 2012 football products? Or other things?

I am Looking For Demarco Murray ,Luck,RG3 we can make a Bigger trade just let me know who else yah collect thanks

No luck for the two rookies. I can look through some of the stuff I picked up and find a couple DeMarco base cards? Otherwise, do not do much football.

The tallboys are Welker, Mendenhall, D. Thomas, Gates, Asomugha, P. Peterson, M. Wallace, D. Henderson, Vick, Hankerson x2, Kolb, and Dalton.

The tallboys are Welker, Mendenhall, D. Thomas, Gates, Asomugha, P. Peterson, M. Wallace, D. Henderson, Vick, Hankerson x2, Kolb, and Dalton.

ok the wallace for the titus if good post it up and is pwe trade cool with yah let me know thanks but dont send til I get the titus since it is still incoming if thats cool then set it up