One man's trash is another man's treasure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddddd

Bench Warmer
One man's trash is another man's treasure. We all have that box of cards that for some reason doesn't fit in our collection (doubles, commons, hate the player, etc.). I'm looking to do a bulk trade, I can do 500 cards. My trash for yours. We may just have something the other wants, worst case scenario we get new junk to look at.

Football commons and minor stars. I don't collect players in college uniforms either so there's some rookies in there as well.

A little bit of everything, but mostly Topps from the mid 1990's to present. Maybe a few older.

I only collect Football. Trading like this is like when you were a kid and you opened that pack of cards not knowing what you would find. Send me your address, mine is:

Edd Winkler
4219 Holyoke Dr.
Grand Rapids, MI 49508

I have a lot of 2,000 football cards i want to sell, 1976-2011. Rookies, stars, no GU or auto though.

I only collect Football. Trading like this is like when you were a kid and you opened that pack of cards not knowing what you would find. Send me your address, mine is:

Edd Winkler
4219 Holyoke Dr.
Grand Rapids, MI 49508