General Question About Basketball Cards - Which set to collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kelevra16

Bench Warmer
Hello Everyone-

I'm new to this forum so I appreciate your patience as I grow accustomed to the proper etiquette, rules, etc.

My son and I are avid baseball card collectors, but were thinking about branching out to basketball this year because a) basketball is our second favorite sport and b) it would be a good way to pass the winter months.

There seems to be a lot of product out there so I was hoping you could steer us in the right direction. With baseball, we appreciate collecting cards that have a good mix of current and past players, as well as the inclusion of autographs, and to some extent memorabilia/relics as well.

We would be looking for a similar type of experience, so if you could give me an idea of which line(s) of product or sets would best fit these criteria, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any and all help or cooperation.

Kelevra

I personally like NBA hoops because they are budget friendly, have a good variety of rookies and are non glossy which also makes them autograph friendly. You can also get certified autos randomly inserted inside packs of hoops.