Last 3 1978 Topps baseball needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,
I need to get these 3 cards to close out this set:
1978 Topps wantlist

66 White Sox Team.....need upgrade........pending arrival from gawaintheknight
68 Steve Foucault.....................................pending arrival from mrhaverkamp
723 John Wockenfuss.................................pending arrival from gawaintheknight

I would like to get cards EX or better.

These are low BV cards but I will gladly trade in your favor
to get them.
I have some vintage cards to trade here and can provide scans if requested:
http://www.freewebs.com/seven1952/vintagetradelist.htm

Thanks,
Gary

Last edited:
I am going to the Shriner's show in Novenmber so if you do not have them by Nov 1st PM me and I will pick them up for you then.

I have the other two. If you don't mind a PWE, please post it as a gift so I can get your address. If you want to send something in return please just make a donation to the Red Cross or a local soup kitchen.

I have the other two. If you don't mind a PWE, please post it as a gift so I can get your address. If you want to send something in return please just make a donation to the Red Cross or a local soup kitchen.

I posted it. PWE works great.
Every month I gather clothing and take to a Thrift Store in Ozark, Mo and it benefits abused women. It is mostly garage sale items that didn't sell and the people call me and I pick them up and deliver them. It is a really good cause. My Aunt Sally operates this store. How about for the November donation I make it in your name?
Thanks for the help,
Gary

I'll send them out tomorrow. I don't need any credit for your donations - although it's a great idea and a great thing you're doing - but maybe instead just drop in whatever you think it would have cost you to buy them in addition?