NES games wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i have a few listed on my ebay...i havent played them in years and cant find my power chords for my nes to test them though

Hey, duplicates I have are Wrestlemania, Q-bert, Baseball, Tecmo Super Bowl, Quantum Fighter, Muppet Adventure, and Dr. Mario. Not looking to trade them for cards. Any duplicates in your collection?

I don't check here much anymore, if you're interested email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have tons of this stuff. I used to be in a NES forum and was a pretty hard core collector for a long time. I pretty much have every game made in box with manuals here some duplicates.

nes22.jpg

Some harder to obtain stuff

nes26.jpg

I don't know if you're wanting them to collect or just to play... but if it's just to play, you can download an emulator... I downloaded an nes emulator, bought a usb nes controller and an hdmi cable and am able to play virtually any nes game ever made on the tv... beats 360/ps3 any day of the week