I need some help and advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marinersfan

Rookie
4.70 star(s)
I need some help from someone who has had cards graded,I have five or six cards I wanna get graded but I am not sure which is the best grading site and also how much would something like getting six cards graded cost? I have looked at becketts form and it just confuses me so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Phil

A general rule of thumb is SGC or PSA for tobacco cards, PSA for other vintage, and Beckett for newer stuff. You'll find plenty of people who have different opinions. In the end, that's all it is. All three have their fans, and you really won't go too far wrong sticking with those three. Also, depending on the cards it may not be worth it as far as doing it for financial gain. Look them all over with a 10x loupe before you send them in and learn what things they look for in that specific issue. Nothing worse than getting your results back and looking at 7's and 8's on cards from the 80's or 90's to today. That $10 or so a card you spend to get it graded is tough to recoup when you get less than a 9, so be sure your cards are that good before you send them in.

I am gonna pm you a list of the cards I wanna get graded,you seem to know what ur talking about and I greatly appreciate ur input. Phil